Baby Names: Don’t Screw this Up!
In this episode, the Reno Dads sit down and talk baby names. Yeah, we’re manly enough to talk about how important it is to get this ONE thing right, on the first day of fatherhood! Stories about how each of the hosts (and their partners) arrived at their kids’ names, and why it’s so important to think long term about this milestone. We have a few new dads on the Reno Dads team, and we’re excited for them to experience all that fatherhood has to offer (that’s the reason we’re here, after all…).
The conversation leads us to some interesting places — including a baseball stadium!
We hope you’ll have a listen to this episode and that you’ll send us YOUR baby naming stories. Click on Contact Us, and get in touch!
- Team Introductions: Jonathan Salkoff, David Bradfield, and Mike McDowell
- Conversation about baby names — Reno Dads’ stories
- Most popular baby names of 2017
Rad Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Babycenter’s Most Popular Names of 2017
- The Secret Universe of Names
- Reno Dads Podcast (iTunes)
- 97.7 KWNK Reno Radio Station
More Reno Dads!
- Connect with the Reno Dads! Social media accounts posted below
- Remember, you are now able to subscribe on iTunes, Google Play and through the RSS feed. Please leave a rating so others can find our content!
- If you enjoyed this podcast, please go rate it on iTunes!