Spotlight on a New Contributor to Reno Dads
In this episode, the Reno Dads podcast introduces the newest contributor to the team: Mike Draper.
Mike is a native Nevadan, born and raised here in Reno, and has graciously decided to add his voice and storytelling to the Reno Dads blog. We’re excited to have this new perspective on the team, and we want you to hear him tell about himself.
Mike is justifiably proud of his close relationship with his kids, and talks candidly about how that relationship has changed in the years since becoming a single dad, and how he’s learned and grown as a father as a result. He gives us a preview of some of the stories he’ll be sharing here on the blog, and we know he’s got some really entertaining, and thoughtful, anecdotes to tell.
We are thrilled to have Mike on board, and we are excited to have him on the podcast in his first month!
Click on Contact Us, and get in touch!
- Team Introductions: Jonathan Salkoff
- Conversation with Mike Draper about fatherhood, the Fast Five, and being a single dad in Reno.
Rad Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Reno Dads Podcast (iTunes)
More Reno Dads!
- Connect with the Reno Dads! Social media accounts posted below
- Remember, you are now able to subscribe on iTunes, Google Play and through the RSS feed. Please leave a rating so others can find our content!
- If you enjoyed this podcast, please go rate it on iTunes!