Podcast: Play in new window | Download (42.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
In this episode, the Reno Dads podcast sat down with Mikalee Byerman, a local mom, marketing guru, and Reno Moms Blog contributor to talk about solo/single parenting, dating in Reno, and online dating.
It turns out that dating in Reno is just as frustrating from the women’s side of the table as it is from the men’s. Who would have thought? Small town, limited options? What could possibly go wrong? 😂 Reno has about 1-degree of separation, or so it would seem, and that means that the dating apps start to look a lot like your “People You May Know” feed on Facebook. So what’s a single mom or dad to do? There’s always the produce section of Raley’s (according to Mikalee) 🍆
Also, when you’re a single parent (or a solo parent), there’s really no time for something that’s just “okay.”
Mikalee has some great posts on her blog about dating, divorce, and solo/single parenting. And she’s fun to talk to — we hope you’ll enjoy this episode and let us know what you think!
Do you have a story you’d like to talk about on our podcast? Is there someone we should meet and have on the show? Click on Contact Us, and get in touch!
You can find all of our podcast episodes here at Reno Dads.
- Team Introductions: Jonathan Salkoff
- Conversation with Reno Mom Mikalee Byerman
Rad Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Reno Dads Podcast (iTunes)
- Reno Moms Blog
More Reno Dads!
- Connect with the Reno Dads! Social media accounts posted below
- Remember, you are now able to subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify and through the RSS feed. Please leave a rating so others can find our content!
- If you enjoyed this podcast, please go rate it on iTunes!