Danny recently published an article on the joys and challenges of being a new dad while also starting a new business, and (as we found out in the studio) building a new house?! Needless to say, Danny is a very busy guy, and we’re glad he could take some time out of the day to sit down and chat. Turns out that making his family a priority is an intentional outcome — something we’ve talked about on the pod before. He and his wife have chosen their life here in Northern Nevada, and made it a family priority to be present in these early childhood years as they start their family. He’s keeping the plates spinning — and by both giving and receiving support from his wife, things seem to be going pretty well.
Also, if you’ve ever worked at home, this comic strip is worth a read!
Do you have a story you’d like to talk about on our podcast? Is there someone we should meet and have on the show? Click on Contact Us, and get in touch!
You can find all of our podcast episodes here at Reno Dads.
Rad Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Reno Dads Podcast (iTunes)
- Danny’s Entrepre-New Dad Post
- Year One Reflections of a New Dad
- The Oatmeal : Why working at home is both awesome and horrible
More Reno Dads!
- Connect with the Reno Dads! Social media accounts posted below
- Remember, you are now able to subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify and through the RSS feed. Please leave a rating so others can find our content!
- If you enjoyed this podcast, please go rate it on iTunes!