In this episode, the Reno Dads podcast hosted Veronica and Bryan Peterson, and their sweet dog, Judge, also known as The Remarkable Golden. We learned about their amazing project to meet people here in Reno (and soon across the U.S.) to discover what is remarkable about them.
Veronica and Bryan (and Judge) have been on a mission for the past few years. Starting with their first visit to the Eddy here in Reno about a year ago, they’ve been documenting and sharing people’s remarkable stories over social media. If you haven’t been following them on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, now’s your chance! They’ve recently made the decision to take Judge on a road trip around the United States to meet as many people as possible and share this project that asks people a really simple question: “What makes you remarkable?” The answers will surprise and delight you! If you’re here in the Reno area, Veronica, Bryan, and Judge will be having a launch party for their U.S. Tour on April 7, 2019. Check out the info here.
Do you have a story you’d like to talk about on our podcast? Is there someone we should meet and have on the show? Click on Contact Us, and get in touch!
You can find all of our podcast episodes here at Reno Dads.
- Team Introductions: Jonathan Salkoff,
- Conversation with Veronica Peterson, Bryan Peterson, and Judge (🐶)
Rad Links Mentioned in the Episode
More Reno Dads!
- Connect with the Reno Dads! Social media accounts posted below
- Remember, you are now able to subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify and through the RSS feed. Please leave a rating so others can find our content!
- If you enjoyed this podcast, please go rate it on iTunes!